Large sized paddle shaped
Your custom design. Just tell us what you would like. We will design it and confirm the engraving with an emailed mock up. Once approved we engrave and ship.
This cutting board’s surface is large enough for everyday use as a cutting board yet not too big to take up counter space. The handle makes it versatile as it can also be used as a serving platter. The shape of this board allows it to function very well as a decorative piece. The handle has a hole in it to facilitate hanging it up.
We engrave by laser for unmatched quality and precision. Boards are 8" X 18 ½" X ¾"
You are buying a heirloom piece that will be passed down for generations. Please follow the below instructions to keep your Cheese Board in good condition.
Custom Cutting Board Care Instructions
Cleaning your board
- Use a damp cloth or paper towel to wipe the board with a small amount of vinegar and water to loosen any leftover food residue and disinfect the board.
Never put in dishwasher or let soak in water.
- Wipe the board with Hydrogen Peroxide. This will remove any remaining bacteria.
Oiling your board. (use mineral oil – can be found in any pharmacy)
- Start with a clean dry board and utensils.
- Apply the mineral oil using a clean, soft cloth or paper towel, apply the oil in an even layer over the wood.
- Let it soak in. ...remove the excess.
- Oil the board whenever it needs it. In dry climates every 3-4 months is fine. In dryer/colder climates oil monthly.