Large sized paddle shaped
This cutting board’s surface is large enough for everyday use as a cutting board yet not too big to take up counter space. The handle makes it versatile as it can also be used as a serving platter. The shape of this board allows it to function very well as a decorative piece. The handle has a hole in it to facilitate hanging it up.
Fonts can be changed as requested. We engrave by laser for unmatched quality and precision. Boards are 8" X 18 ½" X ¾"
You are buying a heirloom piece that will be passed down for generations. Please follow the below instructions to keep your Cheese Board in good condition.
Custom Cutting Board Care Instructions
Cleaning your board
- Use a damp cloth or paper towel to wipe the board with a small amount of vinegar and water to loosen any leftover food residue and disinfect the board.
Never put in dishwasher or let soak in water.
- Wipe the board with Hydrogen Peroxide. This will remove any remaining bacteria.
Oiling your board. (use mineral oil – can be found in any pharmacy)
- Start with a clean dry board and utensils.
- Apply the mineral oil using a clean, soft cloth or paper towel, apply the oil in an even layer over the wood.
- Let it soak in. ...remove the excess.
- Oil the board whenever it needs it. In dry climates every 3-4 months is fine. In dryer/colder climates oil monthly.