LARGE CHEESE BOARD WITH HANDLE
We are excited to bring you another beautiful, high-quality Canadian-made, Canadian engraved, product.
Cheese Boards are 8" X 17" X ¾"
These solid wood Cheese Boards are perfect for your wine and cheese party. With proper care these beautiful custom engraved Cheese Boards will last for generations and take on enhanced character as they age.
Available in Canadian Cherry, Walnut or Maple. Your Cheese Board will be engraved on the back side to ensure it is not damaged when used for cutting.
The engraving on one side is included in the price and any text, along with most, graphics can be engraved.
Engraving instructions along with any files can be uploaded when ordering. We will confirm the design with you by emailed mock up before engraving to make sure it is correct.
You are buying a heirloom piece that will be passed down for generations. Please follow the below instructions to keep your Cheese Board in good condition.
Cheese Board Care Instructions
Cleaning your board
- Use a damp cloth or paper towel to wipe the board with a small amount of vinegar and water to loosen any leftover food residue and disinfect the board.
Never put in dishwasher or let soak in water.
- Wipe the board with Hydrogen Peroxide. This will remove any remaining bacteria.
Oiling your board. (use mineral oil – can be found in any pharmacy)
- Start with a clean dry board and utensils.
- Apply the mineral oil using a clean, soft cloth or paper towel, apply the oil in an even layer over the wood.
- Let it soak in. ...remove the excess.
- Oil the board whenever it needs it. In dry climates every 3-4 months is fine. In dryer/colder climates oil monthly.