Housewarming Cutting Board
Our solid Maple Wood cutting boards are made from quality wood harvested exclusively in Canada. These cutting boards are ideal for cutting and also for food presentation. The front is laser engraved for displaying on your counter or bar and the back is left plain for cutting. Grooved finger grip on each end to better manipulate the board.
We engrave by laser for unmatched quality and precision.
Boards are 16 x 10 inches.
Custom Cutting Board Care Instructions
Cleaning your board
- Use a damp cloth or paper towel to wipe the board with a small amount of vinegar and water to loosen any leftover food residue and disinfect the board.
Never put in dishwasher or let soak in water.
- Wipe the board with Hydrogen Peroxide. This will remove any remaining bacteria.
Oiling your board. (use mineral oil – can be found in any pharmacy)
- Start with a clean dry board and utensils.
- Apply the mineral oil using a clean, soft cloth or paper towel, apply the oil in an even layer over the wood.
- Let it soak in. ...remove the excess.
- Oil the board whenever it needs it. In dry climates every 3-4 months is fine. In dryer/colder climates oil monthly.