This handcrafted cutting/serving board is made from one single piece of cherry hard wood.
Your Board will be engraved with the word home with the province, state, country or map outline of your choosing. A mock up will be sent to confirm the design before engraving.
These boards are cut from live-edge wood but have the bark off giving them a clean rustic look. The natural grain patterns and shaping of each board makes them truly one-of-a-kind. All these boards come already treated with a mineral oil and beeswax cutting board conditioner.
7" TO 9" X 15" X ¾"
Engraved on one side for presentation, the other side is for cutting and serving.
***These signs are made from a single piece of wood and may exhibit natural splits or cracks. These natural elements add to the rustic, unique and beautiful finished product. Some have bark fully intact, some have pieces missing, and some have none. These are not signs of a defective product. Each piece is unique and the sizing will vary for each sign and range in height from 7-9 inches. Length is 16 inches which does not vary from piece to piece.***
Engraving on one side is included. Once your order is placed we will confirm the design with a mock up via email.
Engraving takes on average 2-3 days. Shipping will depend on shipping method selected at checkout. Rates and shipping times are calculated at checkout before paying.
Custom Cutting Board Care Instructions
Cleaning your board
- Use a damp cloth or paper towel to wipe the board with a small amount of vinegar and water to loosen any leftover food residue and disinfect the board.
Never put in dishwasher or let soak in water.
- Wipe the board with Hydrogen Peroxide. This will remove any remaining bacteria.
Oiling your board. (use mineral oil – can be found in any pharmacy)
- Start with a clean dry board and utensils.
- Apply the mineral oil using a clean, soft cloth or paper towel, apply the oil in an even layer over the wood.
- Let it soak in. ...remove the excess.
- Oil the board whenever it needs it. In dry climates every 3-4 months is fine. In dryer/colder climates oil monthly.