LARGE BUTCHER BLOCK WITH JUICE GROOVE
We are excited to bring you another beautiful, high-quality Canadian-made, Canadian engraved, product.
These solid wood Butcher Blocks with juice grooves make the perfect statement gift for family, friends or co-workers. With proper care these beautiful Butcher Blocks will last for generations and take on enhanced character as they age.
When you add custom engraving you have the perfect gift.
Available in Canadian Cherry or Maple. Your butcher block will be engraved on the back side to ensure it is not damaged when used for cutting.
The engraving is included in the price and any text, along with most, graphics can be engraved.
Engraving instructions along with any files can be uploaded when ordering. We will confirm the design with you by emailed mock up before engraving to make sure it is correct.
You are buying a heirloom piece that will be passed down for generations. Please follow the below instructions to keep your butcher block in good condition.
Custom Butcher Block Care Instructions
Cleaning your board
- Use a damp cloth or paper towel to wipe the board with a small amount of vinegar and water to loosen any leftover food residue and disinfect the board.
- Never put in dishwasher or let soak in water.
- Wipe the board with Hydrogen Peroxide. This will remove any remaining bacteria.
Oiling your board. (use mineral oil – can be found in any pharmacy)
- Start with a clean dry board and utensils.
- Apply the mineral oil using a clean, soft cloth or paper towel, apply the oil in an even layer over the wood.
- Let it soak in. ...remove the excess.
- Oil the board whenever it needs it. In dry climates every 3-4 months is fine. In dryer/colder climates oil monthly.