CHEESE AND SERVING CHERRY WOOD BOARD WITH ROUNDED EDGES
This trendy alternative to regular serving trays in the restaurant industry is practical and versatile. The durable hardwood used to create this board is of high quality, making it an elegant choice of serving platter for appetizers, charcuterie, bread, cheese and most main dishes. Maple is a vivid color that can complement dishes, while walnut has a deep hue that will make meals pop.
6” X 15” X ¾” MADE FROM CHERRY WOOD
Engraving on one side is included. Once your order is placed we will confirm the design with a mock up via email.
Engraving takes on average 2-3 days. Shipping will depend on shipping method selected at checkout. Rates and shipping times are calculated at checkout before paying.
You are buying a heirloom piece that will be passed down for generations. Please follow the below instructions to keep your Cheese Board in good condition.
Custom Cutting Board Care Instructions
Cleaning your board
- Use a damp cloth or paper towel to wipe the board with a small amount of vinegar and water to loosen any leftover food residue and disinfect the board.
Never put in dishwasher or let soak in water.
- Wipe the board with Hydrogen Peroxide. This will remove any remaining bacteria.
Oiling your board. (use mineral oil – can be found in any pharmacy)
- Start with a clean dry board and utensils.
- Apply the mineral oil using a clean, soft cloth or paper towel, apply the oil in an even layer over the wood.
- Let it soak in. ...remove the excess.
- Oil the board whenever it needs it. In dry climates every 3-4 months is fine. In dryer/colder climates oil monthly.